Experienced care. Walk-in convenience. Monroe Urgent Care treats a wide range of illnesses, injuries, and common conditions and provides a variety of wellness, diagnostic, and screening services.
What is Urgent Care
- Urgent care is a walk-in doctors office
- No appointment is necessary
- Most Insurance Plans are accepted
- No referrals are needed for most Insurance plans
- Short waiting time
- Lower co-pays compared to Emergency Room Visits
- We deal with all medical issues, urgent and Non-urgent.
Who needs to go to Urgent Care
- Those who need to be seen urgentlyby a physician but can’t get to their family physician.
- Those who can’t see their family physician due to heavy scheduling, after hours, or holidays.
- Those who don’t want to be at the end of the waiting list at the emergency room
- Those who don’t have a physician.